no bikes

Friday, November 03, 2006

Stickers?


Word has it that Travis has constructed a sticker machine. As soon as we figure out our target demographic marketing strategy (i.e. what kinds of birds, trees, pirates and cursive font and or gang symbols and tag writing to put on them) we'll send some out. Interested? e-mail me. Also Mat Ridgeway is so poor that last night he said this to me, "I'm really hungry and I don't have any food so I'm just gonna go to sleep". I have a new t-shirt design ready to go here, but it's kind of an odd one that i wanted to make just because... don't know if anyone will want any or not, but the main design is taken from the picture above, if you read the sign it makes absolutely no sense why it would be outside of this store, but it was in Thailand where not a lot of things make much sense anyways. That kind of reminds me that i have a bunch of cool travelling photos that I should put up here eventually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home