no bikes

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stickers?


here is the deal, these are the new no bikes stickers, 6 years in the making. any way the team guys should have some freebees soon. but if you want some of your own send 2 bucks USD or CAD or Euros, what ever just no NT (Matt) to:

Travis Burroughs
apt 204 555 north Rd
Coquitlam BC
V3J 1N8
Canada
Because of the nature of these stickers. all proceeds will be going to my drafting class at the high school ware I teach. We need a new printer.

If any one is interested in have stickers made up for who knows what, we can making anything for a price. If you are interested in having your own stickers done up e-mail me at travis_burroughs@hotmail.com. No money from this will be going to no bikes. every thing will be going directly to the school. And it is not no bikes making these stickers, it is my drafting department. I will give rates upon request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home