no bikes

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

more bits

Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads this thing... oh well, it's nice to get thoughts on paper (theoretical paper I guess). Shawn and Rich built a shop rail at Goods, which is viewable here . It's strange, but a lot of the guys I grew up riding with ended up with interesting bmx connections and not really because we're all super amazing on a bike; I'm not complaining though, it gives me something to write about while incredibly bored at work. Brian, Zac and I got out for a session on Friday at the Kincaid wall and the trails; Kincaid is such an awesome spot with so many possibilities, it's just something different that you don't find every day and there are a ton of picnic tables to set up if you get bored. The trails are also awesome and I'm really excited to ride dirt again; Brian and I have built a lot of stuff for the time we've been up there and all the lines are finally working like they should. No promises but we've been filming a bunch of trails stuff hopefully for a section in the new video if it ever comes out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I read this aaron. errrrr day! and yea trails are awsome!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home