no bikes

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Greatest Explorers in the World

Well, new years has come and gone and though bmx content is kind of dwindling on here due to, well, three feet of snow in the last week, I thought I'd kick the year off right with some music stuff. The Greatest Explorers in the World are from Victoria and I know a couple of them, but don't think I'm just putting this up to give a shoutout to my friends, they rip pretty hard. Click to expand the article to full size. (it's just a few questions answered by Tristan Thompson, the drummer and apparent best candidate for question answering)
Check out their myspace here: http://www.myspace.com/thegreatestexplorers , there's a new song as of last week as well as a few from the Caverns EP released last summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home