no bikes

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sav vy Interview

This has been sitting in my inbox for a couple weeks now, but I finally had some time so I put it together. Desson went to fake metro and apparently his Dad is pretty sweet, he crashed a lot and he had to wear one of those seshin air freshner shirts (I mean, I like Seshin and all, but those things had better be an inside joke... and if they are that's awesome because inside jokes that nobody else gets are the best kind of t-shirt). Oh yeah and the other day I had to do a presentation in this class which consisted of me trying to convince people that I'd seen the ogopogo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWaXNIaEyw&mode=related&search= and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeyYgO3TnI for some rad videos).

"Did you guys ever get harassed when you were like swimming and stuff?"

"No, we always brought a small animal to sacrifice..."

-Aaron










1 Comments:

Blogger shawn said...

funny video, reminds me of home....

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home