no bikes

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Desson

I asked Matt a few questions about the contest in Toronto...

how did you do in the contest?

I rode like crap. I fell on every trick I tryed pretty much. I got 53rd out of like 60 riders. I was freaking stoked!

everyone seemed to be into your dad, why is he so awesome?

Because he is Doug Desson. He would came out and got drunk with us, he told people awesome things. And was stoked on charlie making fun of the leafs at the local bar.

who's the best person you met out there and why?

Jeff Evans . For reals, those dudes rock. I think jeff is so aweosme people he is pretty much my twin, When matt reid lived in kelowna he would always say how we looked alike and I didnt really think much of it untill I saw jeff. It was awesome. Jeff and I ended up on the top floor or our hotel room at like 4 in the morning with a bunch of other dudes trying to make a fort out of plywood. I met a lot of sweet guys there awell, but jeff was seriously the best.

how was the contest compared to a metro jam?

I like metro jam more I think because Its closer to home. It also seems to be ran better and the ramps are way more fun. And seriously, who could put on a better contest then the beast himself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home