no bikes

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally a picture.



Zac shot this photo of Brian like a week ago and then a day later he broke his elbow (Brian, not Zac). Brian is from Anchorage and for some reason everyone calls him Compton, which Zac thinks is his middle name or something... We built some really nice jumps the other day at the trails including the ever so popular over-under setup as seen at Ninth Street or whatever those trails are in Seattle. Evan Scott if you're out there I'm filming as much trails as possible for the next vid. And Zac if you're reading this I assume it's ok to put the photo up.... I just finished a great interview with Shawn Hoffarth; it will be up this week.

p.s. if you're into The Office, check this out:
http://blog.nbc.com/CreedThoughts/2007/05/13-week/
It's Creed's blog from "The Job", Creed being the greatest television character currently being projected into homes and the blog storyline being one of the better Creed moments of this season. OK, that's really it.

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger Ching said...

Hello,can we make a links?
My blog is China Channel,http://blog.chinac.org/

12:48 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Aaron my middle name is Compton. I was named after my great great grandfather (or something like that) and he just so happened to found Comton, California. i thought you might want to know that. I'll be better soon!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home