no bikes

Monday, May 07, 2007

Trails!

I probably should have snapped a few photos, but yesterday was my first trip out to the trails this year and it was nice. Despite the extreme dustyness a pretty good session went down. The big six pack out there is really nice, perfect size and down hill; I learned that I should probably get some brakes. TJ tailwhipped the big step up and basically everything else there with little to no effort; there was definitely a pack of mountain bikers straight jumping like there's no tomorrow. Lots of little video clips are piling up on my computer, I even filmed a couple things I was pretty excited about the other day; Sally and I are a pretty good riding/filming team lately.

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger Yaga Cuba said...

Did Mat Lindsay make it ?? That's all I wanna KNow.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People might think I'm the rider from that last sentence... but I'm the filmer. The red button and me are like this.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home