no bikes

Monday, April 02, 2007

a few snaps

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this shot was from my last trip to Spokane, it's my friend Justin Killingsworth. His bike is something else, as he was landing this his seat and post fell out of his frame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This shot is of a guy who was up here last summer. His name is josh but we call him G-rilla because he looks like a gorilla. And this was my first attempt at a sequence shot like that. I used too many frames and didnt do so well with the layering.

On a side note, I too have bought a new video camera. It's nothing special, a 3 chip Panny from best buy. I also have started editing my video, but don't expect that for quite some time. I still need a lot of footage *hint hint*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home