no bikes

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fairbanks dudes



Anou sent me a bunch of photos from their trip down here a while ago. It was really fun having those guys down here, I have to go through and find the best ones still, but here's a photo of me aboult to crash a walltap.

Riding is happenning in spurts these days, which is cool and every session feels like the last good day of the year it seems like. I know it's already snowed in Fairbanks and there was definitely snow falling at my house today. Steve K sent me a tape from Northern BC for the video, I'm pretty excited about that, he's awesome. Other than all that, we're slowly chipping away at the video and it's looking really nice (especially for a no bikes video, you can definitely tell we bought nice cameras).

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

yea video is going to be awsome. it was so nice today man. if it is tomorrow we should ride. just call me.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

man, I wish. Two big tests this week... Thursday I'm good to go though.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home