no bikes

Sunday, October 28, 2007


I've been pretty bad at updating this thing lately, but I'm busy. I hate being busy.
Thought I'd post this awesome photo of Kink Aaron that Anou shot when they were down. I was planning on putting together a nice article with all the photos he sent, but the way things are going they may just end up in the dvd slideshow. Speaking of, I know some of you have great photos lying around, send them to me and I'll put them in there. Here's a good chance to talk about the video too; everything's looking great this far, I've got around 20 minutes of footage and people have started sending the rest of the footage in. Zac made a preview that will show at the Connected premiere on November 10th, and sometime towards the end of November I'll hopefully post an internet trailer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

yay! yea i got tons of photos. but not in the bst quality because i have to scan them on. but the color ones are nice it is the b&W ones that loose quality. sorry i didn't make it today.hopefully we get at least one more chance.of pavement riding

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home